Baby girl swimsuit with snaps
"I love this one piece swimsuit with snaps! Saves time changing nappies or going to the toilet. No longer have to take off the swimmers and stretch them trying to get them back on when wet 👌"
Natasha, TicTasTogs customer
It's not fun trying to change a tired wriggly kid when you're out is it?
Introducing our new baby girl swimsuit with snaps!
This practical and oohhh-so-cute baby swimming costume has a SNAP FASTENING to make on-the-go nappy changes and toilet training quick and easy.
A great toddler swimsuit for toilet training too it's fully lined with rear zip, girlie side bows and layers of ruffles for extreme cuteness! Oh - and did I mentioned the mini puff sleeves?
Because most sun damage to skin occurs in childhood our kids togs are not only fun and colourful but designed for sun protection first.
All our sun protection swimwear is hand made from the highest quality UPF50+ rated fabric which blocks 98% of harmful UV.
Pair this cute long sleeve swimwear with our NEW matching hat - for the all important head and face protection.
- For babies and toddlers aged 6m-3
- Vibrant pink sleeves uniquely 3/4 length designed especially to make dressing wriggly bubs easier
- Gorgeous watermelon print body has rear zip and leg press studs for speedy and EASY costume or nappy changes
- Cute contrast ruffle on deep full bottom for comfortable all day movement
- Stretch and fade resistant to retain shape and stand up to whatever summer dishes out!
- Hand made with love using our premium soft-on-the-skin, summer-tough fabric with UPF50+ rating.
- Purchase our children's sun protection swimwear with our 100% happiness guarantee. Easy, hassle-free exchanges and returns
SHIPPING - Australia
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders over AU$90
- Standard shipping AU$8.95
- Express shipping AU$11.95
SHIPPING - New Zealand
- Standard shipping AU$15.95
SHIPPING - International
- Standard shipping AU$25
- True to age sizing. If in between sizes go up.
- Click here for sizing information.
- If you need assistance please reach out - firstname.lastname@example.org